Elite Training Program Specific to Infielders/Outfielders/Catchers
BEASTS, while aggressive and dominant on the field, have an inner calm and confidence that is often overlooked. It is not what we see on the field that earns them this title, but rather the preparation, persistence and work-ethic that ultimately gains the respect from competitors.
Those given the label of BEAST are considered the most extreme competitors and leaders. It is the relentless and selfless attitude that these individuals possess that help them earn this classification. This is not a title that is easily given out, but can be earned with enough grit, effort and determination.
OUR MISSION: To give those on the verge of this distinction the tools to get there. Through proper physical, skill and mental training, along with character development, we feel we can help those willing to do the work become a BEAST.
Our BEAST program is an ADVANCED PROGRAM and is not everyone.
The program will focus on prehabilitation, strength, speed/conditioning, and recovery training, position specific skill training. Leadership, nutrition, and mental toughness training are also emphasized.
- corrective exercises for optimal balance and functionality of the body
- arm care drills as strengthening / injury prevention tools
- carefully selected exercise training program designed to increase strength, power, and explosiveness
- position specific weighted ball program (drivelinebaseball.com) designed to increase throwing velocity.
- group leadership training
- mental toughness training
- drills emphasizing running form, technique, and footwork to enhance speed, quickness and agility
- conditioning to ensure optimal performance and recovery throughout long games and tournaments
- position specific skill work concluding each training session (i.e., simulated long toss, fielding drills, throwing drills etc.)
- bat speed training, swing analysis
GUEST APPEARANCES AND SKILL INSTRUCTION
MIKE OLT - MLB INFIELDER/OUTFIELDER
LJ MAZZILLI - MiLB INFIELDER
NATE IRVING - MiLB CATCHER
When: Saturday 12:15-1:30 PM - December 2nd - February 24th, Tuesday 7:30-8:45 PM December 5th - February 27th
25 total sessions - *no session December 30th
Where: Total Performance Strength & Conditioning - 27 Radio Circle Dr #100, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
Who: 10 serious infielders/outfielders/catchers looking to take their game up two notches
Why: Because to be a beast it requires more work than what everyone else is doing.
Cost: $999 (3 payments of $333) IF YOU SIGN UP THIS WEEK, or $1199 after that.
12:15-12:55 - strength training
12:55-1:30 - position specific skill work, bat speed/ throwing velocity training
7:30-8:00 - power, explosiveness training
8:00-8:30 - speed, quickness, agility, conditioning
8:30-8:45 - recovery (stim/release/vibration therapy), arm care, stretch